Rabu, 04 April 2012

say YES or NO????

Friends


I feel really guilty today


I scared


I don't want to broke my own choice


since I was in junior high school I have a big choice in my life

wearing a VEIL



I think about that for  a log tima


but now I followed an art competition


It is very hard for me because they ask me to put off my veil


I don't want it so much


but I want to followed that competition


it is my big choice and on the other hand that is big opportunity for me............


I want it so much, but I don't want to broke my own choice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2 komentar:

  1. I think you should ask your self..
    Which one makes you more comfortable..
    But, according to me
    Keep wearing veil is much more important than the competition, febi..

    BalasHapus
  2. thank you nancy,,,,,,,,,,,,



    :)

    BalasHapus