Minggu, 26 Februari 2012

the most tired weekend

firstly I wanna say sorry for my cute blog because I never see you for 3 days,,,


hhe


I'm very busy lately,,,,


I followed audition for graduation MC last Friday but I'm not the chosen one, I am really sad because this is my big wish..


Saturday my organization held an event until Sunday afternoon, I didn't sleep in yesterday, I am really tired, I got headache and I didn't have time to ate,,,


when I am back to my rent house, I washed my face and I go bed,,,




it is really hard for me,,,


I do not want to be sick, so I must me health...


I really sad but I have a little happiness because I heard the little gossip that I have chosen for yudisium MC at Sport faculty, bur I don't exactly...


wish me luck guys!!!


<3<3


^^ 

1 komentar: